Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Spring

Sky is bluer than any blue I have ever seen today, sun is crisper, all the plant world is awakening with scents that I have forgotten since last year. Makes me feel alive.. Heard that an old family friend passed away, to a better place I hope, he was in pain for a long time. Haven't seen him in 20 years, but, his voice was ringing in my ears and image of his smile in my head, made me smile so wide I could not believe my own mouth. Alive or dead, what makes us connected is ones image in our head or in our hearts, they live there forever, at least as long as we are alive. I will light a candle for his beautiful soul and send out my own unique prayers for making me think deep and realize how wonderful place the earth is regardless of it's pain and suffering there is always spring time.

1 comment:

Great Grandma Lin said...

happy to see you are blogging again. Have missed any interaction...I truly believe our loved ones live on and we shall see them again.